OPPO R11S with Snapdragon 660 to be Announced on November 2
OPPO will introduce OPPO R11S, successor of R11 at an event in China on 2nd November. It has also cannounced that it will feature 20-megapixel front and rear cameras. The company confirms the smartphone features unibody metal design, dual rear cameras, which could be 16MP + 20MP combination like the R11 and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
OPPO R11s rumored specifications
- 6-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, secondary 20MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3205mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charging
The OPPO R11s Plus is also expected to be introduced alongside and the phone is said to come with 6GB of RAM and pack 4000mAh battery. The OPPO F5 that will be launching in India on the same date of November 2nd is expected to come with similar specifications as the R11s.