Micromax has launched latest smartphone Evok Dual Note in the Evok series with dual rear cameras. Evok Dual Note has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera to capture depth information for blur effect in shots. It also has a 5-megapixel selfie camera with soft LED flash. The mobile phone has a metal back, comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 SoC, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a fingerprint sensor on the front and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Micromax Evok Dual Note features:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, secondary 5MP camera
- 5MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C with OTG
- 3000mAh battery
The smartphone comes in Gold and Prussian blue (4GB RAM version only) colors variants, starts at Rs. 9999 for the 3GB RAM version and will go on sale exclusively via Flipkart starting from August 22 midnight. There will be several launch offers which include:
- Up to Rs. 11,000 off on exchange
- As low as Rs.1667/month on SBI Credit Cards
- Idea users get 84 GB data with no daily limit & unlimited calling at Rs. 443 for 3 months.